Academy of Literacy converts the memory challenged into logic based learners.
Teaches the ALPHabetic Principle in a meaningful & predictable format.
the Highly Effective Learning Process
ighly recommended by users, educators and learners themselves because
- the program succeeds where traditional methods have failed;
- students understand literacy concepts they have previously failed to comprehend;
- parents find a solution to their children's literacy problems;
- educators feel that the process should be available to all learners.
(testimonials and letters of endorsement)
ffective for learners of all ages, cultures and learning styles because the program
- makes up to 90% of written English logical to the learner;
- imbues letters with meaningful personalities;
- uses a system of analysis that allows learners to use their own knowledge base to self-check and self correct their own learning.
(statistics and student profiles)
earning is expedited because the program
- uses the learners' own knowledge to master abstract concepts of literacy;
- allows users to apply critical analytical thinking to unfamiliar words;
- replaces the dependence on memory with analogic thinking.
rocess is needed to replace memory-dependent teaching in order to ensure that
- everyone is able to read, write and spell effectively;
- job seekers will be life long learners and ready to deal with multiple job changes;
- those now labelled learning disabled are taught effectively;
- the needs of at-risk learners are met before they become disabled learners.